As many of you are aware, this past September I was nominated for a Biz X Award in the category of “Caregiver that Nurses you back to Health”. The experience of being nominated has been one of the highlights of my year! It has filled my heart with so much joy because these nominations come from our Windsor Essex community and those who have supported me in my professional career.
I am so humbled beyond belief to share the news that I have been declared the winner of this category! I am truly left speechless as I type this message. I want to thank all those who supported me through this journey and throughout my career. I feel so much gratitude that I get to be a part of this amazing profession and share my purpose every day.
The “Caregiver that Nurses You Back to Health” Award
The Biz X Magazine “Caregiver that Nurses You Back to Health” award brought together nurses, health care professionals, and caregivers that show exemplary service, knowledge, and practice while working in hospitals, retirement homes, clinics, senior care facilities, and other related establishments. There are some absolutely terrific healthcare practitioners in Windsor-Essex County and every single one of the following nominees is deserving of the award!
Caregivers Nominated for the Biz X Magazine Award
I want to take the opportunity to use this wellness blog post to shed some light on the other caregivers nominated for this award! To be in the same category as you all is such an honour and a privilege.
- Allison McAvoy: Allison is an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner out of her practice Allison McAvoy Osteopathy on Walker Road. Osteopathy is a manual therapy that improves patient health through a focus on the musculoskeletal framework. She has been practicing Osteopathy since 2009 and if you are interested in her services check out her website here!
- Bryan Gobet: Bryan is a registered nurse at Saint Elizabeth Health Care on Ouellete Avenue. Saint Elizabeth Health Care has been providing Southwestern Ontario with healthcare since the 1900s and Bryan is carrying on that tradition at the Windsor branch!
- Andrew Bigness: Dr. Bigness is a Chiropractor out of his practice Dr. Bigness Chiropractic Care on Giles Boulevard. He practices evidence-based chiropractic care and if you are interested in his services check out his website here!
- Mary Sinclair: Mary is a registered nurse at the St.Clair College Health Centre on Talbot Road. She is part of the team that provides first-aid and primary health care to all the students and staff at St. Clair College!
- Patty Kochanowski: Patty is a personal support worker at Banwell Gardens on Banwell Road. Banwell Gardens and their team provides leading long-term care for seniors in Windsor-Essex County.
The Full Biz X Magazine Article
The November/December 2021 issue of Biz X Magazine features all of the winners and nominees for this year’s Biz X Awards. You can download the issue here and celebrate all that Windsor-Essex County has to offer!
I am unbelievably honoured and proud to be recognized in this year’s Biz X Magazine celebration of excellence in Windsor-Essex County. This award is dedicated to all of my patients, family, and support throughout the years! Here’s to more to come.
If you are interested in a naturopathic consultation, you can email me and schedule a meeting at the Lifetime Wellness Centre on North Service Road.