Offered to Residents of Windsor-Essex County
Specific Laboratory Testing
Naturopathic Doctors are able to order specific blood tests that can determine the current state of health of immune, digestive, cardiovascular, reproductive systems and assess hormonal, autoimmune, and inflammatory status, etc.
What is the process for Laboratory Testing?
- Dr. Martinello will complete a comprehensive analysis to understand your health as a whole.
- The results of this comprehensive analysis will determine the specific laboratory tests required.
- Tests will be sent off to the laboratory.
- Test results will be gone over in a patient follow-up appointment.
Which Specific Laboratory Tests Are Offered?
- Complete Blood Count
- Lipid Panel
- Iron Panel
- Kidney and Liver Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- B12 Analysis
- Rheumatoid Factor
- More Blood Panels Available
Become a Patient
If you live in Windsor Essex County and are interested in one or more of Dr. Martinello’s naturopathic services, you can book a consultation today! Dr. Martinello offers a comprehensive 60-minute initial consultation for adults and youths.
More Naturopathic Services
Traditional Chinese medical acupuncture used as a treatment for reducing pain, anxiety, stress, digestive complaints, and male/female reproductive concerns.
Salivary and urinary testing is offered for both males and females in order to determine the hormonal environment within the body and its impact on daily function.
Food Sensitivity Testing
Over 120+ foods are tested within the blood to determine if your body is creating an immune reaction to certain foods that may be the root cause of your health issues.