Offered to Residents of Windsor-Essex County
Traditional Chinese medical acupuncture used as a treatment for reducing pain, anxiety, stress, digestive complaints, and male/female reproductive concerns. Dr. Kaitlin Martinello is fully trained and licensed to perform acupuncture as a naturopathic service.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture promotes the flow Qi throughout the body.
- By promoting a healthy flow of Qi, the body improves its ability to fight off illness.
- Acupuncture is able to treat both the symptoms and root cause of illness.
Why Do Patients Get Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a service that relieves patients who experience discomfort associated with a variety of conditions and diseases. These conditions include:
- Hot flashes and menstrual cramps.
- Headaches, tension headaches, and migraines.
- Back pain, neck pain, and other muscle soreness.
- Digestive disorders.
- Stress and anxiety management.
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting.
Become a Patient
If you live in Windsor Essex County and are interested in one or more of Dr. Martinello’s naturopathic services, you can book a consultation today! Dr. Martinello offers a comprehensive 60-minute initial consultation for adults and youths.
More Naturopathic Services
The use of plants in pharmacological treatments is as old as human history itself. These botanical therapies can be used in unison with other naturopathic therapies.
IV Vitamin Therapy
Intravenous (IV) therapy directly delivers vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients through the bloodstream which is more efficacious than through digestion.
Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation
Supplementing vitamin and mineral deficiencies that your body cannot correct independently will improve daily function and improve overall health.